The best part of the day was when Josh sang me a little tune he created on his new guitar. The tune pretty much went "I love my Mom, I miss my Mom and I know she loves and misses me" repeated about 50 times but very cute and yes, it is on video. He also sang Jingle Bells for me. Way cute.
Tonight Kevin took Josh shopping for me. Josh said "Mom, I am going to buy you a dress, necklace and bracelet, in pink for christmas. Dad can't pick it out, only me." So I am not sure how that went yet but a couple more days and we shall see. :) Jacob went grocery shopping with me and had me rolling the whole time. He is such a jokester and character. From taking the groceries and making goofy faces with it to telling me what we need still in gibberish. He made it a ton of fun.
Well I am off to play the Wii with Josh. Life is so amazing!
Thank you all for reading my blog this week and for all the prayers and support. It helped me get through this rough time and I appreciate it more than you all know.
Merry Christmas to all of you and I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year! May you all live life to the fullest and learn not to take for granted those little things in life that make you smile.
Give those boys hugs for me and a Merry Christmas to you all. We will miss you tonight, but are grateful for all the healing going on with you. God's Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWow, you sure have been through a lot my dear. I am so sorry that all this is happening to you. But the good thing is you went through all this, so you can stay healthy. And stay around for a few hundred years. LOL I miss you, and I am glad you are all doing fine. You are a strong person and I truly am proud to call you my friend. You have a great Christmas with your family, and no worries ok. I will talk to you soon. Love Always, Rachel
ReplyDelete