Sunday, December 21, 2008
12/21/2008 - Day 7 - Radioactive Iodine Treatment
Another long lonely day but this time I was counting the hours to see my boys. Kevin picked them up from my brother - in - law and they are now home. I am so happy. They missed us so much and well, I had to sneak a quick hug from each of them. Josh was close to tears if he couldn't hug me. And you know I wasn't gonna let that happen. Both look like they have grown by inches. Maya missed them too. She hasn't stopped sniffing and licking them. So this is short because I just can't get enough of them. The stories they have to tell, the giggles, the little arguments and of course watching them play their well missed Wii. I am in 7th Heaven - my family is back together again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenina,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you and your family are all together again! I cannot imagine being away from Evan like that, especially when he was as young as your boys!
(Thank you for including me on the blog list...poor correspondent that I am!)
I have been thinking about you daily...wish I could help.
Love to you all,
Linda
God Bless. Enjoy your days now that the boys are back. Thinking of you all the time.... Got Allison from the GR airport. Took us over two hours to go a trip that normally takes 55 minutes. I kept thinking of your trip to Ann Arbor last Fri as we crept along the highway.... Wed night my family too will all be together,something that only happens once or twice a year now that they are grown. Lets us both celebrate and enjoy. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteKorkye
Yeah! Merry Christmas to you and all your boys! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!